June 9 through June 30, 2017
A Pittsburgh themed exhibition
to be held at the
Framehouse & Jask Gallery
100 43rd Street, Unit 107 Pittsburgh PA 15201
ENTRY GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION:
• Artist must be a current and paid member of the PSA.
• This is a Pittsburgh themed exhibition.
• Size limit for all pieces is 24”, on longest side, including the outside of the frame. Larger sizes will be rejected.
• The artist MUST register on-line prior to the date of drop off. Unregistered work will not be accepted at drop-off. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Artists may enter up to two pieces (except film, video or installation) for the juror’s consideration.
• Artist may enter up to two pieces.
• Work must be original, not executed under instruction and available for exhibition if selected (no substitution). Work must have been produced within the last two years and may not have been exhibited within 150 miles of Pittsburgh. All work must be for sale. Works marked NFS will not be considered.
• 2D pieces must be exhibit ready, professionally presented and ready to hang (no sawtooths please).
• 3D works must be exhibit ready, and come with clear presentation instructions. 3D work must be within 24” on the longest side requirement.
• Actual work must be hand delivered to the Framehouse & Jask Gallery, 100 43rd Street Unit 107, Pittsburgh PA, 15201 for the jury process on June 4, Sunday, 10 am to 2 pm. Please refer to the calendar on side column.
• Artists not selected for the exhibit will be notified by phone and must pick up all work not chosen for the exhibition on June 4, Sunday, 5 to 7 pm.
• All works must have a tag attached to the back of your work upon delivery.
• Artist MUST pick up unsold work at scheduled time.
Members only - $20.00. You will pay your non-refundable entry fee during registration online.